Charming Springhill Traditional
5 Bedroom + Office | 5.5 Bath | 4981± Sq. Ft. | .59± Acre Lot | Built In 1992
Enjoy effortless living in this well-built, two-story home with high ceilings, an abundance of natural light and timeless architectural design. Tucked in a quiet corner of Lafayette’s Springhill neighborhood on more than half an acre, the property is designed for live, work and play with spacious living areas, dedicated home office and resort-style yard with pool, spa and putting green!
Conveniently located near Hwy 24 and BART as well as downtown Lafayette, the property borders Beacon Ridge open space and is close to top-rated Springhill Elementary and only steps to a trail that leads to Springbrook Swim Club and Acalanes High School.
- Inviting entry with stone tile floors
- Spacious formal living room with bay window and fireplace
- Expansive wood-paneled office with coffered ceiling with Mahogany inlay, built-in shelving and fireplace
- Full bath on main level next to office
- Formal dining room with hardwood floors, coffered ceiling and door to covered porch
- Recently updated entertainer’s kitchen with central island with bar seating, high-end stainless-steel appliances (two Bosch dishwashers, Thermador gas range, dual ovens, microwave and refrigerator) walk-in pantry and secondary sink with butler’s window
- Light-filled kitchen nook with bay window and views of pool
- Bright and airy family room with lofted tray ceiling, hardwood floors, cast-iron furnace insert and French doors to backyard
- Expansive primary suite features private seating area, lofted ceiling, oversized walk-in closet and updated en-suite bathroom with stone tile floors, freestanding tub, glass shower stall, and two vanities with quartz counters
- Secondary suite features a walk-in closet, bay window and en-suite bathroom
- Third bedroom features a walk-in closet with access to full bathroom in hallway
- Fourth and fifth bedrooms are connected and include a full en-suite bathroom
- Upstairs bonus office space or homework station with built-in desks
- Secondary staircase connects office area to first floor
- Oversized laundry room with sink, storage cabinets, folding counters, door to backyard and half-bath
- Professionally designed backyard features a turf lawn, mature Oak and Redwood trees, and a pool with sloped “beach entry,” spa and water features
- Front yard features a gazebo with chair swing and three-hole putting green
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: 54-panel owned solar system, multiple WiFi access points allowing for wireless internet access throughout entire home, crown moulding, plantation shutters, Andersen doors, two staircases, and dual zone HVAC
- Exterior Highlights Include: Three car garage, covered side porch, putting green, pool and spa, gazebo, turf lawn, mature trees and gardens, and private neighborhood enclave
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.